Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stefan Sagmeister - Design Design Design



After first being introduced to Stefan Sagmeister by way of TED talks, I am somehow being drawn to him again today. I have been thinking about design and sculpture, how to take more risks and really push my boundaries and I really enjoy how he continues to keep reinventing himself.


Recently he has started a new partnership called Sagmeister & Walsh which I find really interesting. The work coming out of the studio is super promising and is a reminder to me to keep pushing boundaries, challenge myself and others, work smarter and keep sharing the Love.

Incidentally I need his book now more than ever...Things I Have Learned. Check out his TED Talk from 2009 below entitled The Power of Time Off.



No comments:

Post a Comment