Saturday, July 6, 2013

In Preparation of New Works

I have been wanting to start out on new works and have been so busy that it has been difficult to set aside time to make. I miss using my hands to create and to think. Sometimes I feel that I am lost but it is the loss of this tactility that creates a void in my world. Not to say that worthwhile endeavors haven't happened lately. I have recently finished my first year at RISD, I assisted Admissions and CSI with new student orientation and I am working 40 hours a week in the Foundry. There are six more weeks left before I begin preparations for classes and my goal is to make new works each week. I will chronicle them here as they come forth into existence. 

Before those pictures come, here are some snaps of Waiting for Godot in process and finished. 










No comments:

Post a Comment