Saturday, March 17, 2012

Work Work Work

With my applications off to RISD (Rhode Island School of Design), and SAIC (The School of the Art Institute of Chicago), I am now able to shift gears again to the process of creation, emphasizing more time for play, imagination and development before transferring to the East Coast. I am feeling incredibly inspired and have been working really hard over the past few months to produce work that resonates and has a strong emotional quality. This body of work also speaks to my personal style and aesthetic. I am therefore leaving a few jewelry images for you to view so that you may chart my evolution. I will be able to take commissions soon (please contact me if interested) and I will unveil a few series works in the coming weeks. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do.

Copper Hollow Form Ring - 3 inches x 1 inch - Drilled Detail

 Fine Silver Ring with Patina - 1 inch x 1 inch - Cast

Fine Silver Ring with Patina - 1 inch x 1 inch - Cast

Fine Silver Pendant - 4 inches x 2 inches - Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment